Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paris: On my way

I've gotten to the airport quite early and have time to post a little and try out this new phone app for posting. 

Jason is in Paris for work (the French Open) and has this weekend off, so we thought I should skip out and join him for the weekend. Last time we were there we had Jade and my mom with us and did all the touristy things. Eiffel Tower, louvre, Versailles... This time it's just the two of us. I haven't really done much planning for this time, I just want to be easy and slip into some cafes to get work done in the morning... Shop in the afternoon... Go to a jazz bar for drinks at night... And walk the streets of Paris with my husband in between. Easy, romantic, and low key is the theme for this trip. 

My flight is overnight, so I'll probably put up my first real post for the trip (with pics and all) Friday morning. 

XOXO,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment