Friday, July 18, 2003

OUR FAMILY


Jason - Dad - Photographer - Foodie - Driver
Sue - Mom - Planner - World Class Shopper - Overpacker
Jade - Daughter - Photobomber - Freeloader - Adventurer


In our real lives, Jason is a sports television producer who travels to the sporting event, works, then comes home.  If he's not on the road, he's not working.  His job has taken him to Antarctica, Australia, Russia, Europe, and many places in between.  As a hobby, Jason loves taking pictures, so on vacation he is rarely in the pictures, he's always the one taking them.  He is also an adventurous foodie who will try anything.

I am an event planner, as such love to plan things.  Because I own my own event management company, I can often travel and work while away, or schedule my work around our vacations.  Being a natural planner, when the family dreams up a trip, I will do all of the planning, from booking hotels, to drawing up the itinerary, to designing walking tours of neighborhoods, to updating these posts.  I also love to put some shopping into the trips and have trained our daughter well.

Speaking of our daughter, Jade is grown now and doesn't travel with us much anymore, but on occasion she'll join (like Morocco in 2018).  You'll notice that she loved to climb, dive, eat, and shop when she was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment