Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Western Med


Our next sailing trip is upon us!

We've sailed with Leah and Ian before, in the British Virgin Islands, and off the coast of Turkey.  This time Leah and Ian are bringing a couple (Celia and John) and we are bringing a couple (Lisa and Seth) for the one week sail around Mallorca.  Then, for the last few days it will be just Jason and me, here we are just days from our trip and we've only just decide on those last days... southern France. The itinerary is below, and I'll update as often as I can, stay tuned!


July 25 | Fly to Spain with Lisa and Seth

July 26 - 28 | Barcelona, meeting up with the other couples

July 28 |  Fly to Palma, Mallorca to get our boat

July 29 - August 5 | Sail one week around Mallorca

August 5 - 8  | Jason and I spend a few days in the South of France

August 8  | Fly home

Side note:  I hurt my foot a few months ago and was even on crutches for a month.  I'm still not healed from the injury, so I'll be limited in the adventuring I can do this time. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment