Monday, January 25, 2016

Sundance Film Festival

My business partner, Kathryn, and I decided to check out the Sundance Film Festival as a sort of "market research" for our event planning business.  We plan to take on more festival work and since my father lives just outside of Park City, we made the trip!

It was a quick one, but filled with lots of Winter beauty for sure.  This is not a full trip report, but just some highlights.

The view from my father's house is stunning.
At the end of every film, the filmmaker and actors came on stage to talk.  This was after Southside With You

Some fun between movies.

Getting from one venue to the next on crowded busses was not ideal.

Between movies, we would visit one of the many 5 star resorts.  We saw Gabrielle Union here.

We also did some shopping, where I bought this mink hat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment